This month of December, make it a gift to yourself to take your inner fag out of hiding and start serving your true purpose.
Let’s assume you are on square one and all or some of the following apply to you:
The idea of serving an alpha excites you.
You feel submissive and inferior to real men.
You want to start doing something, but you’re not sure what or how to even begin.
Well, faggot, I’ve got good news for you. I am going to give you 4 really simple things you can start doing right now to start serving and get your feet wet. The ultimate goal of course, is to find yourself an alpha to guide and teach you, but that alpha isn’t going to come out looking for you. You have to get out there and find him. This is exactly what Rule Number 7 is all about.
It’s about you having the courage and bravery to assume your identity as a faggot and give yourself fully to a man.
How will you be brave?
If you spot an alpha and have the opportunity to serve, take it. It’ll build your courage and will align yourself with your inner desires which will make it more likely for you to find what you’re looking for.
Ever notice that when you think about something an awful lot (maybe a certain person, a place, an object, etc.) you seem to come into contact with these things a lot more often?
For example, there is a really masculine looking alpha at the gym who you seem attracted to. Then suddenly, you seem to bump into him not only at the gym, but perhaps you also run into him at your local grocery store.
Could this be a coincidence? Maybe. Could be. Or perhaps it's the Universe’s way of trying to tell you something.
Either way, you need to take action. If you’re unsure of exactly how to start serving (and if you are unsure then I’m also willing to bet you don’t have an owner just yet) take small steps to get your foot in the door and see how it feels.
Let's begin. Here are four ways you can start serving right now:
- Start using the word Sir more often
Men love admiration and alphas are no exception. Next time you’re next to an alpha, practice using this amazing word and see how they react. Real men will automatically know what it’s about. (i.e. “How is your day going, Sir?” If you’re in the service industry, “Are you finding everything okay today, Sir?”) Say the word Sir in a confident and respectful tone. They are alphas. They are better than you. Show them.
Fag Tip: My fags, both local and online show me respect by addressing me as Sir or Master. I also accept God, Alpha, and Boss. My preference? Sir.
- Be courteous to men
- When you're at the gym, the bank, etc. hold the door for an alpha if you happen to spot one ("After you, Sir")
- Allow alphas to go in front of you when there is a long line at the supermarket, store, etc. even if they have more things than you (I haven't stepped foot in a grocery store in who knows how long, for my alpha brothers with no fags however...)
- Be on the lookout for alphas all around you and then think about how you can be courteous. A personal example: While ordering a drink once at Starbucks, a wimpy little nerd in front of me paid for my drink and simply told the barista to tell me to "have a great day" Who was this nerd? Who knows. He looked like a total fag, though. Do the same and then pass it along as a "pay it forward" gesture. However, if an alpha is in a group, do not do this.
- Do all the work and don't take any credit for it
- Just as I mention in Rule Number 1, think about how it is that you can make yourself useful to an alpha. There is always something you can do. Once you have it figured out, take action. If you're a student, perhaps you are assigned into a group project. Does a young alpha also happen to be in this group project? If so, work extra hard to get a good grade and minimize his effort. When he shares ideas, bring him up by praising and saying how great his ideas are.
- You can apply this at work as well. What's something extra that you can do to help the alpha that also works in your office? Find what that extra thing is and then do it. Bring him a coffee, a bagel, etc. Start a friendly conversation. Give special praise to any ideas he may have or on his work ethic. Show respect.
- Compliment an alpha
Whether it’s at the gym, the office, a night out on the town with all the guys, etc. You can always find a way to compliment an alpha. Do it in a mature way so it doesn’t come across as “faggy” or make him think that you’re crazy in love with him (but let’s be honest, you probably are and would give anything to be able to see him in his flip flops.) Give his ego a boost, but not that he really needs it.
All of these ideas will get your foot in the door and into the path of servitude. If you've been on the fence about how to serve or are having many thoughts and not sure how to begin, I've just solved that problem for you. Aren't you a lucky, fag?
To get a glimpse of what the first 2 Rules are, sign up below:
Ready To Serve?
Watch and listen to an alpha say it like it is and learn what the first two rules are for becoming a great faggot. Enter your email address to get access to your free preview video.